WADMC 2013 Minutes
WADMC 2012 Minutes
WADMC 2011 Minutes
WADMC 2010 Minutes
WADMC 2009 Minutes
WADMC 2008 Minutes
WADMC Ex. Committee Minutes
2012 Audit Report
2011 Audit Report
MRTF Reports To WADMC
2012 Advertising Campaign
2013 Audit RFP
2013 Destination Research RFP
MRTF is the action arm for the Williamsburg Area Destination Marketing Committee. They use funds collected from the $2 per room, per night tax along with additional funds from private investors to market Virginia's Historic Triangle as an overnight destination. Their goal is to have a positive impact on the region's main industry, tourism.
Every year MRTF develops the creative campaigns, media planning & placement, focus markets and vendors to execute the marketing of the Historic Triangle to key markets in the region. This volunteer work is done by the senior marketing experts representing a wide cross-section of the region's tourism industry.
The committee members are:
- Julie O'Neil, Busch Garden Europe, Director of Sales; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thad Smith, Virginia Tourism Corp., Director of Advertising; email@example.com
- Bob Harris, Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance, Vice President Tourism, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jodi Miller, City of Williamsburg, Assistant City Manager; email@example.com
- Kristi Olsen, York County, Tourism Development Manager;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Bak, Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation, Senior Director Marketing and Retail Operations; email@example.com
- Sally McConnell - Director, Brand Strategy and Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jody Puckett, James City County, Communications Director; email@example.com
- Priscilla Caldwell, Williamsburg Hotel/Motel Association, Executive Director; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Carson, Kingsmill Resort, Vice President & General Manager; email@example.com
- Dave Potter, Campaign Contractor firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very fortunate to have the cooperation and leadership of this group working on behalf of the Historic Triangle. The business model brings together all facets of the community working toward a common goal.
Congratulation to Robin Carson who was named MRTF Chair to replace outgoing Chair, Kristi Olsen.